a) Belly fat occurs when you consume more calories than your body requires.
b) Eating a Mediterranean style diet can help shed belly fat (the med diet is based on monosaturated fats such as olives, avocados, nuts and olive oil. It's also rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, fish, eggs and dairy. Meat and sweets are usually consumed sparingly)
c) Your metabolic rate is declining and you must begin to find ways to quicken it
This is as EASY as it GETS:
1) Eat a lot of PROTEIN (helps shed, don't be fooled)
2) Cut down on the SUGAR (try to eat only good fats that usually tend to be monosaturated)
3) EAT BREAKFAST EVERYDAY
4) EAT WHOLE GRAINS ONLY
5) DRINK A LOT OF WATER AND I MEAN A LOT! (you shed fat like crazy, whatever you eat wash it down with tons of water and you will gain half the fat) BEFORE & AFTER EVERY MEAL
6) Sadly some PLANKS, CRUNCHES & SQUATS are necessary
7) Start introducing FIBER to your diet (as weird as this sounds you gotta eat the skin off your fruit and veggies) - WARNING: don't eat whatever part of the skin looks molded or green) OR SOME oatmeal
8) Have a tablespoon of VINEGAR everyday! (yes- it counts if it is in your salad)
9) Become the queen of GREEN TEA (shed like crazy with 2-3 cups everyday)
10) Buy ALL the ANTI-INFLAMMATORY Available (here are a few: Dark leafy greens, Almonds, Soy-products, Bell-peppers, Tomatoes, Beets, Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic & onions, Omega-3 fatty acids, olive-oil, berries, cherries)
11) Cut the CARBS
12) DO NOT MISS A MEAL
13) Your ONLY snack options if you want to shed are: DILL PICKLES, SEASON FRUIT & VEGGIES
14) Load up on YOGURT (low fat 0 or 2%)
15) SNACK BETWEEN MEALS
16) DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF
17) QUALITY & AMOUNT of SLEEP matters!
18) Eat SLOWLY!
19) EXERCISE EVERDAY & OUTDO YOURSELF (Try your best and exercise till you sweat NOT until you FAINT)