1) In a saucepan heat the olive oil and add in the diced onion (wait until it sizzles)
2) Add the gound chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes (drain all excess fat) - stir in with the rest of the ingredients
3) Add in the minced garlic and the scallions
4) stir in the soy sauce
5) Wait until mixture is blended well and let it sit
6) On the side, prepare the lettuce (wash and chop) - and add several spoons of the mixture in the center of the leaf and the diced avocado and roll it taco-style
You can add some toppings for aesthetic and flavor: try carrot, tomatoe..
BTW: To get that glaze you may have to add a tbsp of soy sauce.
Ready to serve!